- Corporate Profiles
- Company Letter Head
- Business Plans
- Web Design, Domain Register and Email Hosting
- Research and Development
- POPIA Compliance
- CIPC Registration – Free
- CSD – Free
- SARS – Free
- BBB-EE – Free
Book a consultation on our website at a fee of R 31.50 an hour – Looking forward in meeting with you.
Background checking is the process of authenticating the information supplied to a potential employer by a job applicant in his or her resume, application, interviews, and references including certification. In most application processes, lying about their background and credentials will keep the employer from hiring the applicant.
- Criminal Record Checks
- Verification of Certificates
- Employment History
- Fraud Listing
- Identity Verifications
- License Verification
- Social Media
- Credit Checks
- CIPC Searches
- Director Search
- Deed Searches
- Consumer Tracing
- Credit Enquiry
- Authentication Services
- Debtor Services
- Debtor Manager
Please request a quote on our website as pricing will vary
Finding the best accommodation is a crucial part of your trip planning, and it can have an enormous impact on your budget if not chosen correctly.
Besides airfare, accommodation is one of the largest expenses on any travel budget. Thus, finding ways to reduce your accommodation expenses can lead to significant savings, which makes it one of the best ways to plan an affordable holiday or business trip!
Whether you’re a backpacker hopping between hostels or a business traveller staying at a boutique hotel, you want to get the best room possible without overspending.
Booking in advance gives the traveler peace of mind that they will have somewhere to sleep once they arrive at their destination. It is also a good idea when travelling to a popular tourist destination. Moreover, advance booking will help traveler’s to avoid last minute price surge. UC can provide travellers with the following services.
- Car Hire
- Flight Reservations
- General Insurance
- Leisure Travel
- Business Travel
- Passport Assistance
- Visa Assistance
These are the characteristics that separates Uniquely Co-ordinated the outstanding Travel Agents from the good ones!
Knowledge, Professionalism, Enthusiasm, People Skills, Integrity, Resourcefulness, Empathy
We have a dedicated accountant onboard thus includes:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Cash flow reporting
- Monthly reporting on all income & expense
- VAT return calculation and preparation
- Record keeping for TAX purposes
- Lease Management
- Marketing & Advertising
- Repair & Maintenance
- Screening of Tenants
- Rent Collection
- Owner Reporting
- Viewing of Property & Handing Over of Keys
- Managing Complaints from Tenants/Clients
- Utilities Management
Management fee is charged at 10% of the monthly rental fee, should you need less than five services the fee will be charged at 8% of monthly rental fee.
- Office Supplies
- Home Office Supplies
- Office Furniture
- Inks & Toners
- Electronics & Accessories
- School Stationery
Why is recycling important?
With recycling, a substantial portion of our waste can be broken down into their original elements and be used to produce new materials. In this way, we can reduce the harmful waste we discard into the environment. Besides the environmental reasons for recycling, there are also other reasons why is recycling important. Recycling contributes to the economy! This is because recycling conserves resources and saves money, creates jobs and even generates revenue!
Three main steps in the process of recycling are described in greater as follows:
- In the first step of the recycling process, the recyclables materials are collected.
- After collection, the recyclables are then sent to a materials-recovery facility to be sorted and prepared into marketable commodities to be sold to processing companies.
- In the second step of the recycling process, the recyclables are processed. Once cleaned and sorted, the recyclables are processed to retrieve the raw materials, and the raw materials are then used in manufacturing recycled-content products.
- All recyclables need to broken down, melted or liquefied into its basic elements, before it can be either made directly into new materials or mixed with virgin resources and made into new materials.
Purchasing Recycled Products
- The third step involves purchasing recycled products. This third step completes the recycling loop.
- More and more of today’s products are being manufactured with total or partial recycled content.
REQUEST A COLLECTION BY COMPLETING THE FORM BELOW/
CLICK ON THE KM E-WASTE LOGO TO SCHEDULE