- Everyone with a matric and has been
struggling to secure their ideal job
- Those with post matric qualifications are also welcome
- Active Job Seekers
About The Programme:
Our Work Readiness Programme is intentionally crafted to level the ground for new entrants into the world of work. We recognise an important fact that not all job seekers had the privilege of furthering their studies at Institutions of Higher Learning.
Your Grade 12 is good enough to qualify.
COACHING AND ASSESSMENT:
Mock Interviews WILL be scheduled for each learner with specialists holding Leadership/Top roles from a variety of Corporate Organisations.
Each Candidate will receive a building and constructive evaluation report on their performance.
One on One coaching and mentoring sessions are encouraged should any of our learners secure an interview after completing our programme.
Other Important Dates:
Induction (2 July 2021)
Programme start (5 July 2021)
Graduations (3 Sep 2021)
Compulsory Online Live Sessions Once a
Self-paced Study on the E-learning
Platform to work through Course
Week one is all about getting to know our program and philosophy
Week two is the second phase with introduction to life-changing tools
Week three is the essence of our program where you will become a guru
Learning Unit One – Securing your ideal job
- Getting to know yourself (Psychometric Assessments)
- Skills Audit/Analysis
- New habits installation Methodology
- Writing your resume/CV
- Effective job application process
Learning Unit Two – Interview Readiness
- Learning Unit Two – Week 2 Interview Readiness
- Preparing for an interview
- Interview STAR Methodology
- Stepping into the shoes of your interviewer
Learning Unit Three - Work Readiness
- Workplace attitude for a successful career
- Importance of Time Management
- Self-Management/Personal Budgets
- Learnings : Leader with no title
- Learnings: 7 Habits of Highly Effective people
- Learnings: The 5 AM Club
Learning Unit Four – Critical Workplace Skills in 2021
- The History of Industrial Revolutions?
- What is 4th Industrial Revolution?
- Work Opportunities
- What is 5th Industrial Revolution?
- Work Opportunities
Phone: 010 210 7074